- Does the aggravation of repeated shaving, waxing or tweezing drive you crazy?
- Does your attempt to remove unwanted hair continually leave you with severe burns and nicks?
What is laser hair removal?
It is a medical procedure using a laser to remove unwanted hair and is one of the most common cosmetic procedures performed. It uses beams of highly concentrated light to selectively penetrate into the hair follicles. The light absorbed by pigment in the hair follicles destroys the hair within, inhibiting future hair growth.
Primarily, this helps in the treatment of unwanted hair from the face, legs, upper lip, underarms, chin, and bikini line as well. Lasers can selectively target hairs with great precision, leaving the surrounding skin undamaged. Each pulse of the laser takes only a fraction of a second and can treat many hairs at the same time.
The Cosmetic Vein & Laser Center (CVLC) is a widely sought after and well-established center offering laser hair removal in Buffalo, NY. They have been in operation since 1997 and have been using multiple types of lasers depending on the skin type, tone and hair color. They can effectively provide safe treatment for hair reduction to people with tanned or darkly pigmented skin.
The Cosmetic Vein & Laser Center (CVLC) uses following advanced laser hair removal systems -
- Long Pulsed Alexandrite Laser (Apogee 5500)
- Long Pulsed Nd:YAG Laser (Coolglide, Cynergy™)
- Intense Pulsed Light Source (Sciton BBL)
- Long Pulsed Ruby Laser (Sinon, Wavelight)